Thursday 10 October 2019, 09:30am - 01:00pm
Hits : 91
Personal Safety and Social Responsibility (PSSR)STCW Code A-V1/1-4
This half day course will inform you of the basics involved in maintaining your safety on board your vessel.
- Personal Safety in Emergencies and being familiar with the particular types of emergencies that can occur such as collision, fire, foundering etc
- Knowledge of the shipboard response to these emergencies
- Knowing and understanding the signals you may hear and the actions you should take
- Effects of pollution on the environment and basis environmental protection used on board
- Safe working practice, communications and issues relating to social issues such as individual rights and obligations and issues of drugs and alcohol.
There are no pre-requisites for entry onto this course
National approvals: Ireland